Thursday, July 21, 2011

Welcome ICLWers!

The best way to learn about me is to read my blog, so here are some fun links to follow!

Me and the pups hiking last weekend


I’m Lindsey, I mostly blog about the love of my life Blue, our two pups Panda and Trapper, the bitch we all know as endo, my newest diagnosis of DOR, being an infertile myrtle, and of course  IVF in Vegas baby!

If you’re looking for a roller coaster ride, look no further.  I’m up one day, down low the next, you never know what to expect in this crazy world of IF and since this is my outlet I lay it all on the line.

Also, If you are having trouble commenting on blogs see this post.

5 comments:

  1. I've heard Dr. Sher is amazing! IVF brought us our miracles, I hope it does the same for you!

    ICLW #69

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of you and the pups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading about your adventure with Dr. Sher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pups you have! Hoping that things look great at your upcoming IVF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    I love that pic of you and your dogs. Good luck with the Vegas IVF!

    ReplyDelete