A lot happened yesterday. Here is a quick and dirty list.
- Had my consult with Dr. Sher (we will now call him Dr. Super Smart)
- Decided to go to Vegas for the August 22nd cycle
- Cancelled my meds for the cycle I was supposed to start next week
- Told Dr. BFP we’re through
- Got wanded by an incompetent male to make sure I’m cyst free, and I am
- Told my boss I’d need time off and confirmed it’s all paid!
- Gained a whole new conundrum regarding embryo banking
I think it’s the smart thing to do, problem is that it means I have to wait a whole extra month and a half to even try to get pregnant. In the scheme of things that’s really short but to an impatient infertile who is totally sick of waiting it is TORTURE!!
What do you think I should gamble on in Vegas?
Option A : Trust a single round to produce enough embryos for 2 babies
Option B : Pay up front for 2 egg banking cycles, first transfer in October
Option C : Plan for A but make the call at the last minute if B is necessary