- August 4th - Start Lupron and dexamethasone
- August 7th - Stop BCPs
- August 15th - Start Follistim and Viagra suppositories (yuck!)
- August 17th - Start Luveris
- August 20th - Leave for Vegas!
- August 22th - Trigger
- August 24th - Egg Retrival (8 mature eggs, 8 eggs fertilized, 6 made it to blastocyst!)
- August 29th - Embryo Transfer of 2 beautiful expanded blasts (4 siblings on ice)
- September 4th - First positive pregnancy test ever!
- September 6th - 8th - Doubling betas! (8dp5dt - 60 10dp5dt - 162)
- September 28th - 7 week US, saw our beautiful bubble's heart beating along at 152
- October 5th - 8 week US, saw arms and legs! Great heartbeat of 167!
- October 19th - 10 week US, saw our little one moving all around and even got video!
- November 2nd - 12 week US, NT scan, all looks great, tech predicts the baby is a boy!
- November 16th - 14 week OB appointment and US. Find out we have complete placenta previa, put on pelvic rest (that means no action what so ever) and restricted activities.
- December 22nd - 19 week 1 day fetal anomaly scan, Its a BOY! All looks great including an anterior placenta that is no longer blocking my cervix! Little man is measuring 6 days ahead and has really long legs!
From IVF to Pregnant
This little miracle all started with IVF 1.5 with Dr. Sher in Las Vegas! Below is a rough outline of our protocol (long lupron protocol) and all the important dates along the way, linked to the posts about them if you want more info.