Friday, December 17, 2010

Inconclusive

Or at least that's what I told DH this morning when he asked what the stick said...  I used to think that POAS would just tell you pregnant or not pregnant (and some digital brands do), but then I started hanging out with other addicts and the fun really started! 

I used to just see no line, call it a negative, now I squint and I run around the house looking for different lighting, I tear the plastic part of the test apart to I can better see the important inside parts, I take pictures and I post them on the Internet hoping one of my POAS addict friends will photoshop a magic line into it... all of this before I'll call it either way.  DH thinks I'm nuts, I probably am, but I believe in the power of positive thinking!  So I'll continue to believe every BFN is inconclusive until I lose that positive thinking and then I guess its all down hill from there...

So today's pee stick (as seen below, before I disected it): census says BFN, bummer.  I'm still holding out for that extra pink line tomorrow though so wish me luck!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment