Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Moving on

Here’s my daily update:

I told myself I wasn’t testing until Wednesday morning (11 DPO) but then I felt a little queasy yesterday and gave into testing this morning (10 DPO) it was a BFN.  What did I expect?  Also I bought Answer brand for the first time because people haven’t been too happy with First Response Early Result brand lately.  Problem is, FRER says you can test a day before Answer does…  So for now I’ll just tell myself I took the wrong test!

We got everything perfect this month.  I have been strict on my gluten free dairy free diet, I haven’t drank more than a glass of wine or two since O, I took Clomid CD 3-7, I used OPKs and got the timing perfect, I even layed in bed afterward so the swimmers couldn't fall out!  If it doesn’t work this month when will it?

Here’s my big picture update:

DH and I got great news this week, he may not deploy until February 1st which would give us one more week to spend together!  It also means he will be here for one more fertile time period, which surprisingly I’m not all that excited about. I’m ready to move on, this isn’t working.  Clomid is horrible for people with endometriosis and it could be doing more damage than good, I don’t want to take it again but I will.  One last time. 

We’ve talked about it a lot in the last few months and have decided we will forgo IUI entirely (since it does little to no good for endo girls) and move on to IVF.  I’ll do all the research and doctor appointments possible while he’s gone so that we’re ready to go as soon as he gets back.  I feel really good about this decision!  I feel like I have hope for us.  I’ve been googling IVF and endometriosis and the results seem good.   I also have been hearing a lot about a doctor in AK who does IVF on the side.  More to come on this later!

I guess the boiled down version of how I feel right now is Clomid isn’t going to cut it.  I’m ready to move on to IVF now and time is just against me for the next few months.  So hurry up June!!!

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you don't need IVF, but it's great that you have a plan in place! Best of luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a plan! Hopefully you get your BFP before then though. Keeping my FX for you!

    ReplyDelete